What is the issue?

Have you spoken to your neighbour or the person causing the noise? They may not realise they are creating a nuisance. If you have done this already and the problem is continuing, contact your Housing Officer.

Call 101 if the problem is happening during unsociable hours. You can also report incidents to the Environmental Health Department of your local council. Visit your local authority’s website for more information.