Finding a home
At Wales & West Housing we have more than 12,000 properties in 15 local authority areas across North, South and West Wales.
The majority of our homes are for rent. These range from one-bedroom apartments and larger family homes to retirement and extra care apartments.
We are a major developer building hundreds of new high-quality, affordable homes each year for rent in places where you want to live. We also sell new homes through our Low Cost Home Ownership schemes.
If you are interested in living in one of our homes, please use the find a home tool above, which will tell you what you need to do to apply.
What is Extra Care?
What is the low cost home ownership scheme?
Do you allow pets?
How do I transfer to another Wales & West Housing home?
- Your rent is up to date
- Your property is in good condition
- You don’t cause a nuisance to your neighbours
You might like to look into a mutual exchange as this could increase your chances of finding a suitable home more quickly.
How do I exchange home?
Before applying for a mutual exchange, please make sure:
- You have been a resident for more than 12 months
- Your rent is paid up to date
- Your home is in a good condition
- The property you wish to move to is suitable for your needs
- You are not in any other breach of your tenancy agreement