What is the issue?

Call 101 to report litter issues. If you see someone dropping litter, you can also report it to your local council.

Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of waste and should be reported to your local council.
Find out your local council by entering your postcode
Contact Crimestoppers to report large scale illegal dumping (such as lorries dumping rubbish) and hazardous waste.