Please note that our offices will be closed on Bank Holiday Monday, 26 August 2019. We will reopen at 8.30am on Tuesday 27 August 2019.

What is the issue?

Call 999 if a child is in immediate danger or an incident of abuse is taking place.

Call 101 or social services department at your local council if you suspect this is happening in your community. If you prefer to remain anonymous you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. English

Click here