If you think you have a gas leak or can smell gas call Wales and West Utilities on 0800 111 999 immediately
If your CO Alarm is activated call Wales and West Utilities on 0800 111 999 immediately
Out of hours heating service
Our teams will attend an emergency only (an emergency is usually where there is a risk to safety or a risk of extensive damage to the property)
- Uncontainable leak from heating system, this leak cannot be contained using a bucket and is causing extensive damage to property (other/surrounding properties); the engineer will make safe only, this potentially will not result in a full repair and a revisit is likely to be required in hours to complete the repair
- No Central heating/hot water – Cambria engineer will attend to make safe (if required) and provide temporary electric heating – if accepted. Engineer may attempt to call resident and rectify over the phone
What can you check?
- Do you have credit on both meters?
- Are there any error codes on your meter? (this will need to be reported to your energy supplier)
- Check the room thermostat – is it on?
- Are your TRV’S turned up?
- Are there any error codes flashing on the boiler? (this will help the engineer rectify over the phone, pressure issues, reset issues, etc).