Call the gas emergency services immediately on 0800 111 999.
Once you’ve done this follow these steps:
- Turn off all your gas appliances. If possible, switch off the gas at the meter.
- Open all your windows and doors.
- Do not use any electrical appliances. This includes your lights.
- Do not smoke, vape or use naked flames.
- Once the leak has been stopped, the Gas Engineer will explain what work is now required to be completed and provide you with paperwork to confirm this.
Once you’ve done this, call us on 0800 052 25 26.