What is the issue?

Call us on 0800 052 2526 immediately.

If the damage has been caused as a result of burglary or vandalism, you must first report it to the police, who will give you a crime reference number. Without a crime reference you will be charged for the repairs.

Do not leave your property unattended while your home is unsecure as your insurance will not cover any break-ins or burglaries that may happen during this time.