We are working with our long-term construction partners Jones Brothers (Henllan) Ltd to develop 23 new homes in the village of Eglwyswrw.
The development is made up of the following
6 x 2 bedroom houses
4 x 3 bedroom houses
3 x 1 bedroom bungalows
6 x 2 bedroom bungalows
4 x 1 bed apartments
Who will qualify for the Lettings criteria for the homes at Golwg y Llan?
- a) Applicants that are registered with ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire, the development will be advertised through ChoiceHomes@Pembrokeshire website.
- b) Applicants in housing need and have been awarded a SILVER band, GOLD band, or a priority card. Applicants living in a private sector tenancy and have been awarded a BRONZE band.
- c) The household is the right size for the home being bid for.
The homes will be allocated using the following Local Lettings Criteria:
- a) The applicant lives within the Community Council areas of Eglwyswrw, Cilgerran, Manordeifi, Boncath, Nevern and St Dogmaels as their only or principal home, and have done so for at least the last 12 months, or
- b) The applicant does not currently live in the Eglwyswrw, Cilgerran Manordeifi, Boncath, Nevern and St Dogmaels Community Council area as their only or principal home but have lived in this area for at least 5 out of the last 10 years, or
- c) Have close family members (grandparents, parents, siblings, adult children) who have lived in the Eglwyswrw, Cilgerran, Manordeifi, Boncath, Nevern and St Dogmaels area for at least 5 years as their only or principal home, or
- d) Have a child who is a member of the household who attends school in the area, who has been in the school for at least 12 months, or
- e) Have permanent employment (at least 16 hours per week) in the area for the last 12 months. This can include unpaid work for the emergency services or coastguard.
Work started on site at the end of 2022 and is due for completion in spring 2024.