How do I transfer to another Wales & West Housing home?

If you already live in a Wales & West home but it is no longer suitable for you, you can ask for a transfer. If you live in Bridgend or Wrexham speak to your Housing Officer who can discuss your options with you. For other local authority areas you will have to contact the local authority in the area you wish to move to and join their Common Housing Register.

Before applying for a transfer, please make sure:

  • Your rent is up to date
  • Your property is in good condition
  • You don’t cause a nuisance to your neighbours

You might like to look into a mutual exchange as this could increase your chances of finding a suitable home more quickly.