Plas yr Ywen
one bed apartments
two bed apartments
hour on site care and support

About Plas yr Ywen, Holywell (Opening Spring 2020)

Construction of Plas yr Ywen, our new £8.5m extra care scheme in Holywell, started in 2018.

Located on the site of the former Ysgol Perth Y Terfyn, it will be our second extra care scheme in Flintshire.

The first residents are expected to move in by early 2020 and will have access to a range of facilities and 24-hour on site care and support.

Plas yr Ywen is being provided in partnership with Flintshire Council and lead contractor Anwyl Construction.


To be considered for an apartment at Plas yr Ywen you must be:

  • Aged 50+
  • Have a care and support need

Priority is given to people already living in Flintshire.

To find out more or make an application call 0800 052 2526 or email


Facilities at Holywell extra care scheme will be similar to those in our existing schemes in Prestatyn, Mold and Newtown. These include:

  • En-suite walk-in shower rooms
  • Contemporary fully fitted kitchens (excluding white goods)
  • Assisted bathrooms
  • An on-site restaurant, serving freshly cooked meals daily
  • Lounge areas
  • A guest suite
  • Laundry facilities
  • Landscaped gardens
  • Terraces
  • Buggy store


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. English

Click here