About Nant-Y-Môr, Prestatyn
Nant-Y-Môr was our first extra-care scheme, offering a new way of living for residents of Denbighshire when it opened in November 2011.
It comprises 59 apartments, set in a spectacular location in Prestatyn with views over the North Wales coastline. A regular bus service connects Nant-Y-Môr to Prestatyn town centre and Prestatyn train station is also a short distance away. Nant-Y-Môr was built in partnership with Denbighshire County Council.
To be considered for an apartment at Nant-Y-Môr you must:
- Be aged 60+
- Have a care and support need
Priority is given to people already living in Denbighshire.
- 27 x one bed apartments
- 32 x two bed apartments
- 24 hour on-site care provided by Denbighshire County Council
- En-suite walk-in shower rooms and contemporary fully fitted kitchens (excluding white goods); many apartments have balconies
- Mountain View restaurant, serving freshly cooked meals daily
- Lounge areas and guest suite
- Laundry facilities
- Landscaped gardens
- Buggy store
- Regular community activities on-site
Extra care is not just an apartment or house – it’s your home with your own front door. By moving into one of our schemes, you can have a new lease of life, knowing that you can live your life independently, with care and support from the on-site care team when you need it.
Every individual is different, so as a resident, the care and support provided will depend on your needs. There is also an opportunity for you to socialise, meet other people and enjoy learning new skills.