About Llys Jasmine, Mold
Llys Jasmine was the first scheme in Wales to feature special apartments for people with dementia alongside extra-care when it opened in 2013.
These are part of the 61-apartment development ideally situated in a prime location in Mold. Llys Jasmine is minutes from the centre of this historic, vibrant market town and its wealth of essential amenities. The scheme was built in partnership with Flintshire County Council.
To be considered for an apartment at Llys Jasmine you must be:
- Aged 65+
- Have a care and support need
Priority is given to people already living in Flintshire
General enquiries & how to apply
To find out more about living at Llys Jasmine call 0800 052 2526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 33 x one bed apartments
- 28 x two bed apartments
- 15 x specially adapted apartments for people with dementia
- 2 x two bed bungalows
- 24 hour on-site care provided by Flintshire County Council
- En-suite walk-in shower rooms and contemporary fully fitted kitchens (excluding white goods); many apartments have balconies
- Assisted bathroom
- The White Petal restaurant, serving freshly cooked meals daily
- Lounge areas and guest suite
- Laundry facilities
- Landscaped gardens
- Buggy store
- Regular community activities on-site
Extra care is not just an apartment or house – it’s your home with your own front door. By moving into one of our schemes, you can have a new lease of life, knowing that you can live your life independently, with care and support from the on-site care team when you need it.
Every individual is different, so as a resident, the care and support provided will depend on your needs. There is also an opportunity for you to socialise, meet other people and enjoy learning new skills.